本公司的培訓中心所提供的課程並非一般的再培訓課程。是專為家傭設計的全面密集式課程，本課程亦適合於非公司的女傭。由於篇幅所限，以下是課程簡介。有關詳情請電郵我們或來電81099666查詢 。 |
Household Training Centre
company's trainging centre offers maid training programs which are differ from the course offered by those re-training program,
our programs are specifically designed to service clients with a hectic schedules. This program is also available for maids
who are not of our company. Due to limited space, the followings are the briefly introduction of the programs. For detailed
information,please e-mail us or call us on
逢星期日: 下午 4:00 至 下午
逢星期一: 下午 4:00 至 下午 6:00
上午 10:00 至 中午 12:00
Household Cleaning Program
- Characteristics of cleaning products: avoid inappropriate usage that may result in
houseware and furniture damages (scratches or fading of colors)
- Concepts of different types of cleaning products: combine
and use for the fullest cleaning effect
- Methods to handle hard to clean areas
- Concepts of necessary basic cleaning
Every Sunday: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Every Monday: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Every Wednesday: 10:00 a.m.
to 12:00 p.m.
逢星期日: 上午 10:00 至 上午 11:00
- Meal preparation: table manners and etiquette as a domestic helper in the presence of an employer
manners in the presense of guests
- The attitude that domestic helper should have. Daily basic manners
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 蒸魚 / 煎魚 : 新鮮魚和急涷魚的不同處理方法
- 逢星期日 上午
10:00 至 上午 11:30
- 逢星期日 下午 5:00 至
下午 7:30 (包括菜市場)
- Soup making: methods of soup making and different characteristics of the ingredients of Chinese soup
fish: different methods of handling fresh and frozen fish
- Dishes include: Seasonal and holiday dishes, traditional healthy
- Course also includes a FREE recipes book!!
Every Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Sunday: 5:00p.m. to 7:30p.m. (Incl. wet market shopping)